At Infusion Centers of Michigan, we pride ourselves on being good partners to you and your patients for their healthcare needs. Our dedicated and highly qualified staff is unique in having combined more than 100 years of experience in the medical field. Our professional team includes physicians, physician assistants, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, and licensed paramedics dedicated to offering the best patient care.
- Comfortable oversized recliners
- Pillows available upon request
- Beverages and snacks offered
How to Refer Patients
1. Download the Request for Patient Services (RPS form) below and email or fax us a completed form; a more thorough form means faster service for your patient.
2. Then, one of our patient communication specialists will contact your office to confirm receipt of your referral.
3. Next we will then verify benefits, obtain prior authorization, and contact the patient to schedule an appointment.
We can see patients as quickly as just hours after initial communication. Please let us know if there is an urgency to the patient receiving the medication. We will do our best to coordinate expedient care.
Special Requests and Care Coordination
Although we specialize in digestive care, we understand there is a great need for infusion services for patients in treatment outside of our specialty. In the case where we don’t have the medication on hand, most times, we can make accommodations for special requests.
If you have a special request, the Infusion Center Manager, will happily coordinate care with you. Please reach out at (248) 844-9710 for further assistance.